I used to love back to school time because that meant updating my wardrobe and buying new school supplies! I still tend to shop in cycles and these are currently some of my favorite things!
1. I love a loose white button down and have one from Everlane and one from Madewell
2. I got these high waisted shorts this weekend and don’t want to take them off.
3. I’ve had my Avarca sandals for a year now and wear them with almost everything.
4. I love the look of round tortoise sunnies.
5. I got a leather backpack in Mexico City last year and love it and saw that Madewell got a really similar one this season!
6. The Blessed Is She Planner keeps my life in some kind of order. We sold out of the academic year planner, but now the calendar year is up for pre-sale.
7. My favorite journals and anything paper come from Muji and I always have a million Le Penslying around.
8. Loving our newest greeting cards (especially this thank you card) to send to friends for happy summer mail.
9. Kombucha is my favorite summer drink and Health-Ade is the only one that is consistently delicious.
What are you loving this summer and back to school time?!
Comments will be approved before showing up.