Our Lady of Guadalupe Outfit Kit
Our Lady of Guadalupe first appeared to Saint Juan Diego in the year 1531. Now, she can appear to your little ones, as they dress Mary up in her outfit!
- a cotton dress sized perfectly for our custom doll with a hand drawn pattern like her original dress
- a veil with embroidered stars
- a black sash to indicate pregnancy
- a pregnant belly attachment
- a tiny plush moon and star
- an Our Lady of Guadalupe booklet to go in her tote bag!
*Doll is not included! You can purchase the Mary Dolls here.